Monday 10 November 2014

MY BEST FRIEND

MY BEST FRIEND

Eloi and I are friends. He lives far me here in Banyoles. He lives in a big new house. We don't go in the same because this year he changed Casa Nostra to Pere Alsius. But I see him every day in football tournaments and he explain me things about his new school.

Eloi is forteen years old. He's tall and he's got short fair hair. The good thing about him is that he always makes me laught and is friendly. He can be serious sometimes but that's a normal thing.

Eloi is happiest when he's playing football and meeting friends. He likes going out in the festivals with his friends. There's a beautiful lake in the town centre and we often go there. He also likes swimming and running and sometimes we do that together.





Lladó Masó, Jordi


No comments:

Post a Comment